Bosch Colt 1 HP Variable Speed Palm Router
Though very compact at just 7-1/2'' tall, and lightweight at 3.3 pounds, The 1-HP Bosch Colt is not just for laminate trimming. It's more than shop-worthy for common tasks like hinge mortising, edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays and more. Easy to handle and nimble in tight spaces, you'll be amazed at the variety of uses for which it comes in handy. Like its larger relatives, the Colt features soft-start circuitry and Constant Response™ circuitry for consistent speed under load. Depth adjustment is simple with the clamping lever and micro-adjust wheel on the back of the base.
- Top-mounted variable speed dial lets you match speed to workpiece and task
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response Circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load
- Quick-Clamp System allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Convenient front spindle lock for fast, easy one-wrench bit changes.
- Rubberized grip and unique finger support pockets provide additional support when trimming edges
- All-metal straight-edge guide directs router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8" from edge
- Fast and precise bit depth adjustment system with micro-fine adjustment dial
- Accepts 1/4" shank bits with a diameter of up to 1-5/16''
- Rugged aluminum base is durable and precise
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
(1) PR001 Fixed Base
(1) 1/4'' Self-releasing collet chuck
(1) Shaft wrench
(1) Collet wrench
|Manufacturer Part Number||PR20EVS|
6 months ago
Overall it is a very good product and I recommend it for light to medium work.
6 months ago