Dust Right 4'' to 2-1/2'' StableGate Blast Gate with Bracket
Steps down from a 4'' main hose to a 2-1/2'' hose for connection to smaller tools—blast gate directs suction where needed.
Dust Right StableGate™ Blast Gates let you easily direct suction to the tools that need it most. Just slide it closed when you're no longer using the tool to maximize suction elsewhere in your shop. This model reduces the hose diameter from 4'' to 2-1/2'', a common size on many smaller stationary power tools. The integrated bracket lets you secure the blast gate to the wall for stability and easy, flex-free opening and closing.
- Steps down your dust collection from a 4'' hose to a 2-1/2" hose, common on smaller tools
- Built-in blast gate shuts off suction to tool when not in use
- Integrated bracket allows mounting to the wall for stability when opening and closing the blast gate
- Made from durable ABS plastic
Note: Not designed to support weight. The hose/duct leading to the blast gate should be secured to the wall with appropriate supports. Hose clamps not included.
(1) Dust Right 4'' to 2-1/2'' StableGate Blast Gate with Bracket
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.