Dust Right 750 CFM Mobile Dust Collector
Rolls from tool to tool to serve your entire shop—includes a 1-micron canister filter and built-in storage for hoses and accessories.
The Dust Right® Mobile Dust Collector rides on smooth-rolling casters to service all the power tools in most small shops. It features a large wire basket in the base for neatly storing your hose and nozzles, and mounting holes in the frame let you hang various Dust Right® accessories. This way, as you roll it around your shop, you'll always have the accessories you need close at hand. The dust collector comes standard with a high-quality 1-micron canister filter, which further contributes toward cleaner air in the shop. The crank-style agitator makes it easy to clean the filter—just rotate a few times to knock the dust off the sides. Plus, emptying the collector bag couldn't be easier, thanks to the convenient snap band ring. 750 CFM promises excellent suction for most any power tool.
- Powerful dust collection, plus a canister filter that captures particles down to 1 micron
- Mobile cart with built-in storage for hoses and accessories
- Powerful 1 HP, 60 Hz, 12 amp, 110v motor delivers 750 CFM of suction
- Holes on frame allow easy mounting of Dust Right accessories
- 2'' rolling casters allow easy mobility
- Crank-style agitator in canister filter dislodges dust
- Snap band ring makes removing and installing the collection bag easier
- 4'' diameter inlet port fits standard dust hose
- Pull Handle allows for neatly wrapping the 10' power cord, and also includes clips to hold extension cords if necessary
(1) Dust Right 750 CFM Mobile Dust Collector
(1) 1-micron canister filter
(1) Plastic collection bag
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood