Freud® LM72R Industrial Heavy Duty Rip Saw Blades
This blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a "glue line" precision cut.
This blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a "glue line" precision cut. These blades are precision balanced and can be used in gang-rip operations. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 2-3/4" thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate ripping blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- The Perma-SHIELD® coating covers the blade plate and cutting edge in a protective layer, reducing heat build-up
- Perma-SHIELD® blades resist binding in large volume cutting, reducing subsequent blade warp. The coating lubricates the blade, allowing it to spin freely, and eliminates pitch and debris build-up on the blade
- Also available with the economical Silver I.C.E™ coating
- Extra large, flat tooth design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut - extending blade life, and giving a crisp, swirl-free flawless finish
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-Stick Coating is a state-of-the-art coating formulation that is superior to any today, and will withstand the toughest woodworking applications. Like Silver I.C.E.™, Perma-SHIELD® eliminates pitch and debris build-up reducing down time for cleaning
- Features Ti-Co™ Hi-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for maximum performance
(1) Freud® LM72R Industrial Heavy Duty Rip Saw Blade
- This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product