General Finishes Enduro-Var II, Satin
Satin topcoat combines the easy cleanup and fast dry times of a water-based finish with the warm amber hue of an oil-based finish.
General Finishes Enduro-Var II brings you the fast dry times, low odor and easy cleanup of a water-based finish, with the warm, amber tone of an oil-based finish. It replaces the original Enduro-Var, and now consists of more than 70% renewable resources from sustainable materials. Enduro-Var II can be used with all of GF's water-based products. The new formula dries to a lighter amber than the previous formula, is durable and water-resistant, and is both sprayable and brushable.
- Reformulation using 70% renewable resources
- Dries to a lighter amber hue than the previous version
- Better adhesion & faster dry times
- Low-odor, low-VOC and cleans up with soap and water
- Can be mixed with 5% to 10% of General Finishes Dye Stains (e.g. #25366, sold separately), for use as a toner
- Dries in 5-10 min to touch, 30-45 min to sand, and 2-3 hours to recoat at 70°F and 50% humidity
- Satin sheen provides a soft, natural look—also available in Flat, Semi-Gloss and Gloss
- Interior use only
(1) Can of General Finishes Enduro-Var II, Satin
- This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-Dioxane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethanediol and Perfluorooctanoic acid, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product