iGaging 6'' and 12'' Combination Square Set
Covers nearly all your measuring and marking needs—6'' square fits nicely in an apron pocket, while the 12'' is handy for wider stock.
For nearly all of your precision measuring, marking and joint layout needs, this combination square set from iGaging fits the bill. It includes a 6'' square that fits nicely in an apron pocket, and a 12'' square that comes in handy for wider stock. Combination squares represent the ultimate in versatility, as they can be used for measuring, marking, leveling, and include both 45° and 90° reference surfaces. Each head slides along its ruler, and may be locked in any position, or removed completely. Includes storage case with fitted foam insert.
- Includes a 6'' combination square for your apron pocket, and 12'' model for larger work
- Each ruler has four edges, graduated as follows: 1/8'', 1/16'', 1/32'' and 1/64''
- Blades are precision-ground hardened steel with a satin chrome finish
- Heads are machined cast iron with a black finish
- Made to strict US accuracy standards (0.0008'' per inch)
- Each square includes a hardened steel scribe that stores inside the head
- Bubble level in both heads
(1) iGaging 6'' Combination Square
(1) iGaging 12'' Combination Square
(1) Fitted case
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-212-26|