Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Jet® 10'' Jointer/Planer Combo w/Open Stand
Looking for a powerful jointer and planer in your shop or on the go? Look no further than the new JET® B3NCH 10" Benchtop Jointer/Planer Combo. This powerhouse gives you the 1-2 punch of features usually only found on big floor models. Precision adjustment knobs, a telescoping blade guard, and a large dust port are only a few of the features that make this jointer/planer a must-have for your home shop.
- Combination bench top jointer & planer provides a 2 in 1 machine to maximize work space
- Rigid steel stand allows jointer planer to transition from the bench top to the floor
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Heavy Duty 13 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Two high speed steel knives for precise, smooth cuts
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Large aluminum extruded fence makes joining stable and precise
- Sheet metal out feed table with height adjustment supports long work pieces and helps reduce snipe
- Planing and joining tables lock to ensure precision cutting
- Precision ground table top ensures a smooth, straight cut
|Manufacturer Part Number||707410|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||9000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
The length of the fence is the only limiting factor, though you compensate for that if needed by clamping a straight board to it.
Setup was straightforward. A lot of complaints seem to be from guys chasing perfection. Really darn close is more than enough for a jointer or planer.
I also like how little space it takes. It may not be a forever tool for me, but I see no need to upgrade for the work I do.
1 year ago
The cut quality is surprisingly clean for a 2 blade unit and the versatility is a plus in a small package, but I am afraid I will not be able to parallel the jointer tables & definitely won't be able to keep them that way if I can achieve that...precise long stock edging IS NOT an option for this machine, but I will certainly adapt to it's limitations.
over 4 years ago