Jet JWP-13BT Benchtop Planer with Helical Style Head
Six rows of replaceable, rotatable quick-change inserts in a helical style pattern for smooth, consistent cuts.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
View Shipping details
Jet's 13'' Benchtop Planer delivers the power and cut quality that you demand, in a compact form factor. It produces smooth, consistent planed surfaces thanks to a helical style cutter head with 6 rows and a total of 24 individual quick-change inserts. The inserts can be easily rotated or replaced if damaged or worn, and no adjustments are required, as there are with traditional knives. The helical style head also helps reduce noise. Its 2HP motor turns the head at an impressive 10,000 RPM. Additional features include a rugged 4-post design, adjustable folding tables, dual feed speeds and a sturdy cast iron bed which helps reduce snipe.
- Helical style cutter head has 6 rows of quick change inserts, a total of 24, for clean, smooth cuts and easy blade changes
- Precision-machined cast iron bed with steel cover helps keep boards flat and reduce snipe
- Four-post design for maximum accuracy and support of the cutter head
- Powerful 2HP 15 amp motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 RPM
- Dual-speed feed control—18 FPM or 26 FPM—maximizes cut efficiency on different wood material types
- Maximum 1/8'' depth of cut with 6'' thickness capacity and 13'' width capacity
- Adjustable folding infeed/outfeed tables for workpiece support; saves shop space when folded for storage
- Dust port hooks connects to your dust extraction system for a clean shop
- Toggle switch with removable safety key
- Adjustable depth stop for consistent repetitive cuts
(1) Jet JWP-13BT Benchtop Planer with Helical Style Head
(1) Dust hood
(1) 3mm T-handle hex wrench
(1) Owner's manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||722130|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.