Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address (we'll ask you about that during checkout). There is no charge for this
Please call customer service before returning product.
Jet® JDP-17 17'' 3/4HP Drill Press (716300)
With a full 5'' of spindle travel for every revolution of the handle, the Jet® JDP-17 will have you drilling stacks of parts in record speed. Its sturdy cast iron head and poly v-belt drive system ensure smooth, rock-solid performance, while the built-in LED work light provides a well-lit work surface without distracting shadows. Plus, the Xacta-X laser system lets you precisely locate the drill bit center before plunging. The large 14'' x 19'' work table provides plenty of support, and features an edge designed for easy clamping. With a throat distance of more than 8'', you'll be able to drill to the center of parts up to 16-7/8'' wide.
- 5/8'' chuck accepts large drill bits
- Rugged 3/4 horsepower motor with 16 speeds
- Spindle travels a full 5'' with one revolution of the handle
- Large 14'' x 19'' precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots to accommodate any project
- One-handed belt tensioning for rapid speed changes
- Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Large cast iron base provides stability
- Powered by an efficient 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115V TEFC motor and poly-v belt drive system
- CSA Certified
|Manufacturer Part Number||716300|
|Dimensions||20'' L x 12-5/8'' W|
|Spindle Speed||210 to 3500 RPM|
|Drill Presses Type||Floor Mount|