Leigh B975 Box Joint and Beehive Jig
This simple, affordable jig makes light work of 1/2'' and 3/4'' box joints—ideal for making anything from boxes and drawers to beehive ''supers.'' Leigh's elliptical e10 bushing lets you adjust the fit by as little as 0.001'' for tight joints that slide together with a whisper. The flip stops provide the correct offset for the pins and sockets—just flip the stop open to go from routing sockets to routing pins. The comb template is attached to a shop-made beam, which can be made out of 2 pieces of 3/4'' MDF glued together, or a length of 2x4 jointed square.
- Make fast, accurate 1/2'' and 3/4'' finger joints on boards from 1-7/16'' to 17-13/16'' wide
- Useful for anything from boxes and drawers to casework for small furniture pieces
- May be used with handheld or table-mounted routers (table-mounting requires an insert that accepts a standard 1-3/8'' guide bushing)
- Elliptical e10 guide bushing lets you adjust the fit by as little as 0.001''
- Includes glass-reinforced nylon template, e10 guide bushing, stops, 1/2'' straight bit, cams (not pictured) for routing wider boards, manual, and instructional DVD
(1) e10 elliptical guide bushing
(1) Pin wrench for e10 adjustment
(1) 1/2'' straight router bit 160
(1) 3/4'' Adjustable side stop
(1) 1/2'' Adjustable side stop
(1) 3/4'' Step-over cam (for routing wide boards)
(1) 1/2'' Step-over cam (for routing wide boards)
(10) 1'' Phillips head screws for mounting
(1) User guide
(1) Instructional video
|Manufacturer Part Number||B975|
1 month ago
Building toys chest for my grandsons  and wanted to do box joints on all corners...36" front and back 24" on the sides.
Jig is made for 17" of sockets and pins. And my new router table has a 1/4" collet and under powered for the task...Jig looks great just not for this project.
Amateur / newbie mistake....live and learn.
3 months ago