Rockler Router Table Spline Jig
Dress up your mitered corner joints and add strength, too, with the Rockler Router Table Spline Jig! This clever jig locks into a standard router table miter slot and features a sled that holds your workpiece at a 45° angle while you guide it smoothly past the router bit. The adjustable fences act as stops to position your workpiece—one setting can cut all four slots for a frame, or eight slots for a box. Try different router bits to achieve different effects—straight bits, V-groove bits, dovetail bits and more!
- Capable of accommodating a frame with a standard 11'' x 14'' opening, or a box measuring up to 12'' x 12'' x 12''
- Smooth-sliding tracks ensure accurate cuts and ease of use
- Includes centering tool, which aligns the jig with the center of the router bit; stores onboard
- Centering line on sled aligns the bit with your cut line
- Taller fences can be added to stock ABS fences to stabilize larger frames
- Fences are removable to accommodate taller boxes
- Workpiece can be clamped to sled if additional support is needed
- All adjustments are achieved with tool-free knobs
- MDF base with durable ABS sled
- Fits standard 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slot
- Instructions included
- Fits router tables on which center of miter track is between
(1) Set of Instructions