Leigh Super 18'' Dovetail Jig
Extraordinary joint making capability at an exceptional price point! Cut variably spaced Through & Half-blind dovetails easily and accurately.
The amazing joint making capability of Super Jigs is due in part to the revolutionary new Leigh E Bush (patent pending). A simple twist of the E Bush changes it's active diameter which in turn changes the fit of finger joints and half-blind dovetails.
- Infinitely adjustable one-piece fingers are easily positioned for any joint pattern, and you are always guaranteed a half pin at each edge of the joint
- Rout half-blind pin boards and tail boards at the same time
- The finger assembly can also produce two sizes of box joints, 5/16" and 5/8"
- Adjustments for fit can be made in increments of .002"
- You can even install the included crosscut fence and the dovetail finger assembly becomes a sliding dovetail template
- Available in three widths: 12", 18" and 24" to satisfy the needs of every woodworker and every budget
- Easy to use cam action clamps
- Aluminum clamp bars
- Non-slip material on every clamping surface
- Infinitely variable spacing
(1) 1/2" 14° dovetail bit
(1) 5/16" straight bit
(1) 1/2" to 8mm collet reducer
(1) Sliding dovetail fence
(1) Square drive screwdriver
(1) Cam action speed clamps
(1) Fully illustrated User Guide
(1) Instructional DVD
(1) Leigh E Bush
(1) Half-blind bridge piece material
|Manufacturer Part Number||SUPER 18|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.