Odie's Oil, 9 oz.
Odie's Oil is a proprietary blend of oils and waxes that produces a lustrous sheen in just one coat, and the luster deepens and improves with age. It is great for all species of wood, exotic and domestic, and is formulated to work on even the oiliest of woods. It is food-safe, solvent-free, and completely non-toxic. It can be used alone or in conjunction with any combination of other Odie’s oil finishing products. Made in USA.
- Easy to apply—just wipe on, wait a while, then buff
- No driers or toxic chemicals—safe for families, kids and pets
- Solvent-free, non-toxic and food-safe
- A little goes a long way—with no solvents to evaporate, what you put on the wood stays there
- Use on all wood surfaces and in combination with other Odie's oil finishes
- Works great as a friction polish
- Excellent for both interior and exterior applications
- Made by hand in small batches to ensure quality
What are Odie's Finishing Products Made From?
Odie’s finishing products use the finest oils and waxes produced by nature to protect your wood surfaces. These oils and waxes evolved in nature to protect plants from the constant bombardment of the elements, insects, fungi and other organisms. The oils and waxes in Odie’s Oil are at home in wood because wood is where they originally evolved. Odie’s Oil brings you the best of nature, today’s technology, and the time-tested knowledge of the ancient masters.
|Manufacturer Part Number||OO9OZ|
|Dry Time||20-40 min|