Powermatic® 15'' Planer with Helical Cutterhead
The helical cutterhead on this planer provides smoother cutting and a finer finish than conventional knives, and the 74 four-sided indexable carbide knife inserts do not require adjustment after installing. Three V-belts transfer maximum power from the 3HP motor to the cutterhead. Your workpiece will get substantial support from the precision ground cast iron table and two large extension wings. The 4" dust port angles the collection hose away from the work area. Stock return rollers atop the machine speed repetitive cuts. The serrated steel infeed and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble-free operation. A 2-speed gearbox features an automatic chain tensioner. The one-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters for easy movement around the shop.
- The helical cutterhead with 74 four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Powerful 3HP TEFC motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety
- Three V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation
- Large cast iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Two speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Cast iron extension tables
- Closed stand with built-in casters
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791213|
|Planer Blade Size||15"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||4500 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8"|
|Number of Knives||74|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.