Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery Time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
Powermatic® 1 HP Drill Press, PM2800B
Powermatic's Drill Presses are known for their high level of performance and functionality. The PM2800B continues the tradition with its intuitive design and features. At Powermatic, we have a woodworker's intuition which drives our design process. We look for every opportunity to raise the workshop experience to new levels of performance and functionality. So when we set out to redefine what it means to use a Powermatic Drill Press, we wanted it to be as easy, and as intuitive as possible; to allow you to focus your creative energy on the tasks that make woodworking so rewarding. The PM2800B is the culmination of our efforts. The PM2800B brings simplicity to your shop. An ease of use that is truly unique. A level of mechanical elegance that you'll only find in a Powermatic.
- An over-sized cast iron base for stability and 2 independent LED work lights for improved visibility
- For improved accuracy it features a digital RPM readout, allowing you to optimize the spindle speed to the application
- Laser guides for accurate indication for the tool point
- Designed with reversible handles mounted to either side of the machine for a higher level of comfort while working the quill
- A work table that can be rotated to a full 90 degree position
- A 5/8" keyed chuck and adjustable fence system (perfect for 9- degree relationship to the table) both allow for rapid production by reducing set up time
- The adjustable material stop makes repetitive actions accurate and quick
- For added simplicity the PM2800B Drill Press also features a mechanical variable speed allows for full range of speed with no belt changes and a safety key prevents accidental starting
- Pushes the limits of design, innovation, and durability
(1) Instruction Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||1792800B|
|Dimensions||15" x 58"|
|Spindle Speed||250 - 3000 RPM|
|Drill Presses Type||Floor Mount|