Rikon 10-324TG Open Stand 14'' Bandsaw with Tool-Less Blade Guides
Tool-free blade guide bearings for fast, easy adjustments—nearly 14'' of width capacity and 13'' of resaw capacity!
Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
The Rikon 10-324TG Open Stand Bandsaw features a host of conveniences that promise enhanced accuracy and ease-of-use. The precision guide bearings are tool-free for fast adjustments. Just turn the knobs until the bearings contact the blade, then lock in place with the front-facing thumb knobs. Additional features include quick-release blade tension, large adjustment handles, a hinged blade guard with sight window, a high, comfortable working height and an onboard outlet for accessories such as lighting. The 10-324 boasts an extra-tall 13'' resaw capacity and two speeds to suit different cutting operations. Pre-lubricated, sealed thrust and side ball bearing guides give smooth blade support during difficult cuts. Includes a 6'' tall rip fence with a re-saw bar. Wired for use with 3-wire 120V receptacles.
- Tool-free guide system
- Longer 29'' heavy-duty steel fence rail
- Rugged welded steel column and frame
- Balanced cast aluminum drive wheels
- Generous 13'' resaw capacity
- Onboard 115V outlet for accesssories
- 6'' tall fence with resaw bar for thick materials
- Includes heavy-duty steel stand
- Two speeds: 1445 FPM and 2950 FPM
- Precision guide bearings keep the blade on track
- Large cast iron table
- Quick-release blade tension for easy blade changes
- Hinged blade guard with sight window
(1) Rikon 10-324TG Open Stand 14'' Bandsaw with Tool-Less Blade Guides
(1) Open Stand
(1) Blade (111'' x 5/8'' , 4 TPI, Reg.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-324TG|