Rikon 80-805 8'' Slow-Speed Bench Grinder
Was $199.99, Now $199!
Woodworkers looking for a bench grinder that's capable of putting a sharp edge on chisels, plane irons, turning tools, knives and other hand tools will be delighted with the Rikon 80-805 Slow-Speed Grinder. Hit the power switch, and it starts up smoothly and quietly, coming up to speed at only 1,750 RPM, a low speed that all but eliminates the risk of tool damage from excess heat. For very damaged edges, we recommend dipping your tools in a water bath periodically as you sharpen. Two wheels—60-grit and 120-grit—let you go from rough grinding and shaping to final sharpening without any changes or setups. The left tool rest even features a V-channel for sharpening drill bits. At this price point, the Rikon 80-805 represents a very economical sharpening system that will give you sharp tools in a very short time. Of course, you can also use it for light-duty grinding or rust and paint removal with great success.
- Cast iron base and rubber feet contribute to a solid feel and reduced vibration
- Both wheels are surrounded by heavy-duty spark arrestors
- Individually adjustable eye shields help to protect your face and eyes
- Dual tool rests let you position your tool at a variety of angles
- Left-hand tool rest has a V-groove for sharpening drill bits
- Includes diamond wheel dresser for keeping the wheels round and flat
(1) 60-Grit Wheel
(1) 120-Grit Wheel
(1) Diamond Wheel Dresser
|Manufacturer Part Number||80-805|