Rockler Rock-Steady Folding Worktop Wall Brackets, Pair
Create a space-saving fold-down work surface that supports up to 500 pounds—ideal for garages and small shops.
Our heavy-duty folding brackets make it easy to create a wall-mounted work table that folds down when not needed to save space. Just mount the brackets to wall studs spaced up to 32'' apart, and add a top up to 24'' deep x 40'' wide. Folding the table down is simple—just pull the rubber-coated latches on both brackets simultaneously. It's the perfect space-saving solution for garage shops and other small workshops where space is at a premium.
- Brackets mount to wooden wall studs spaced up to 32'' apart to create a fold-down worktop up to 24'' deep x 40'' wide
- Easy release—just pull the rubber-coated latches on both brackets to fold the top down
- One pair of brackets holds up to 500 lbs. (the weight of your chosen worktop plus anything on top)
- Pivot points feature nylon washers for smooth, quiet operation
- Included magnetic bubble level helps ensure plumb installation
- Powder-coat finish for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Constructed from heavy-duty 13-gauge steel
- Wide top plates and multiple screw locations for easy mounting of top
- When folded, brackets project 1-9/16'' from wall (not including top thickness)
- Includes eight lag bolts for mounting to studs
Note: Top not included. Build your own to the size you need in the material of your choice.
(2) Rockler Rock-Steady Folding Worktop Wall Brackets
(8) 5/16'' x 2-1/2'' lag bolts
(1) Magnetic bubble level