Salice Snap-Close 110° 3/8'' Rabbeted Door Hinges, Face Frame
Enjoy easy self-closing action, convenient 3-way adjustments and tool-free removal with the popular 3/8'' lipped door style.
Are you looking to update the hinges on your classic, 3/8'' lipped kitchen cabinet doors? Do you want convenient snap/self-closing action and the easy adjustability and clean look of European-style hinges? These Rockler-exclusive Salice hinge packs are the perfect solution. Whether you are retrofitting new hinges onto old 3/8'' lipped overlay doors (especially common in mid-20th-century kitchen cabinets), or you are building new doors, these concealed hinges will give you the easy three-way cam adjustability that European hinges have become famous for. Just mount the right-angle mounting plate to the cabinet and attach the high-quality, nickel-plated Salice hinge. You can fine-tune the door's fit with a turn of a few screws on the hinge. And because the hinges are completely concealed when the door is closed, your options for knobs and pulls are practically unlimited! Screws and instructions included. Sold in pairs.
- Enjoy the benefits of European hinges with traditional 3/8'' inset doors!
- Snap close mechanism during closing to ensure the door shuts completely
- 3-way cam adjustments for consistent reveals and perfect alignment
- Clip-on mounting and demounting—remove and reinstall the doors in seconds without tools
- Attractive nickel finish
(2) Salice Silentia snap/self-closing 110° 3/8'' Lipped Door Hinges
(2) Right-Angle Mounting Plates For Face Frame Cabinets
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.