Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 Weeks.
SawStop 1.75 HP Professional Table Saw w/52'' Fence, Rails, and Extension Table
The SawStop® 1.75HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw's 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop®'s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- Blade Guard: Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- Award-Winning Dust Collection: Patent pending under table advanced airflow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port
- Fence and Rails: The standard 30" Premium Fence and Rail is a high quality T-Style Design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. The 36" or 52" T-Glide professional fence/rail systems are also available
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS175-TGP252|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||84-1/4'' x 33''|
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I did have a slight problem assembling the saw as two of the holes in the cast iron top had been drilled but not tapped.I was able to tap them and everything else went together very well. I did report this machining error to SawStop and the technical department was outstanding. They made several efforts to contact me and make sure everything was okay and even followed up a few days later to again make sure my saw and i were fine.
If the saw performs half a s well as the technical support department, I should never have an issue with the saw! This is a great saw, that will make many of my projects easier to construct now that I can make better, more accurate cuts!
over 3 years ago
It looks to me that the tables are longer (from blade to the right).
So I'm just confused as to why the fence size is different.
Thank you for your question. The saw comes with a 10 "blade and a standard brake cartridge already installed. If you would like a dado break those are purchased separately and do not come with the saw.
Thank you for your interest in SawStop! In response to your question, our Professional Cabinet saw does not come with a mobile base, but you can purchase a mobile base for it. We offer the Integrated Mobile Base or the Industrial Mobile Base with PCS Conversion Kit.