Slimline Pencil Hardware Kit - Satin Nickel
Attractive and simple, the Slimline Pencil is a great starting point for beginners. Turning this basic design is easy, and the result is a stately and reliable click-action pencil that will write for years. The satin plating has undergone a special process resulting in a slightly textured, matte finish that looks and feels great. Use the bushings, drill bit, and mandrel listed below.
Turning Accessories Needed:
- Necessary blank size: 9/16" x 4-5/8" (sold separately)
- Pen Turning Mandrel (sold separately)
- Slimline Bushing Set (#43546, sold separately)
- 7mm Drill Bit (#36372, sold separately)
- Pen Mill Kit (#47526, sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number||RZ-SLPCL-SN|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.