Trend® Air Circulating Airshield Pro
The TREND AIRSHIELD PRO is not a RESPIRATOR nor a NIOSH approved device. This filter will not protect your lungs against harmful dust/vapors or toxic fumes. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, read instruction manual.
Protect your lungs, face and eyes during virtually any woodworking task with the air-circulating Trend® Airshield Pro. Its built-in fan circulates filtered air to prevent fogging, provide cooling and protect users from dust particulates down to 0.6 microns in size at a 98% efficiency rate. This model also meets ANSI Z87+ standards for eye-protection. It features an improved headband with a ratchet suspension and pivoting nape back strap for enhanced comfort, fit and durability. The nickel metal hydride battery allows for up to eight hours of operation on a full charge, twice the length of previous models. Includes a charger, airflow indicator and pre-installed plastic film overlay to prevent buildup of sap after heavy turning jobs, and to prevent scratching.
- Protects against solid particulates down to .6 microns
- Twin filters with 98% efficiency.
- New high-impact eye protection rating of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010.
- Suitable for use when machining MDF.
- Approved to new European standard BS EN 12941.
- Combination face-seal and hood improves protection.
- Motor positioned away from forehead to reduce noise.
- Strategically designed for balance and comfort.
- Audible low battery warning.
- The TREND AIRSHIELD PRO is not a RESPIRATOR nor a NIOSH approved device. This filter will not protect your lungs against harmful dust/vapors or toxic fumes. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, read instruction manual.
(1) Pair of THP2 fine filters
(1) 8-hour battery
(1) Battery charger
(1) Carrying bag
(1) Clear visor overlay (pre-installed)
(1) Airflow indicator
|Manufacturer Part Number||U*AIR/PRO|