Hardwood Cutting Board Kit, 8-1/2''W x 16''L x 3/4'' Thick
This do-it-yourself cutting board kit includes a blend of cherry, maple and walnut strips for pleasing contrast. You can rearrange the strips to achieve different effects, or purchase multiple kits to create a wider cutting board. All strips are machined from quality hardwoods that will stand up to heavy cutting and chopping. The edges are pre-jointed to ensure a neat, strong glue joint. Thickness is 13/16'' to leave room for final sanding once the cutting board is assembled. We recommend using waterproof glue to join the strips. Dimensions are nominal and may vary slightly.
(4) Pieces of Walnut, 1/4'' x 16'' x 3/4'' Thick
(2) Pieces of Maple, 1-1/2'' x 16'' x 3/4'' Thick
|Manufacturer Part Number||CBK204|
1 month ago
1 year ago
You could use dowels but it is not necessary for this project. I used Titebond III then applied basic clamping skills using parallel clamps to hold the strips together along with clamping cauls to keep the surface as flat as possible.
Good luck with your project.
- Quartz Clock Movement and Pendulum SetSpecial Price $12.79 Regular Price $15.99
- Brass Cane HardwareSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $9.99
- 3'' Clock Face, Fancy/Arabic NumeralsSpecial Price $15.19 Regular Price $18.99
- 3'' Clock Face, Gold/Arabic NumeralsSpecial Price $15.19 Regular Price $18.99
- Modern Clock HandsSpecial Price $3.19 Regular Price $3.99