Dust Right® Wall-Mount Dust Collector, 650 CFM
By pairing an impressive flow rate of 650 CFM with a unique wall-mount design, this collector gobbles up dust at the source, without hogging up floor space. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with a simple included Z-bracket. Plus, it's portable! Just set up additional Z-brackets (#21537, sold separately) around your shop to create dust-collection stations close to the tools you're working with. The comfortable foam-gripped handle makes transportation and setup a breeze. The motor features a sealed shaft and bearings for quiet, long lasting operation, and the inlet accepts standard 4'' hose. The collector includes a 30-micron bag with a clear window on the side so you can see whether it's full. A zipper in the bottom makes emptying a breeze.
- Collects dust while conserving floor space
- Can be moved around the shop with additional wall brackets (#21537, sold separately)
- Includes 30-micron bag with a clear ''bag full'' window and zippered closure for easy emptying
- Optional 5-micron bag (#20431, sold separately) offers finer particle retention
- Optional Canister Filter (#53522, sold separately) filters down to 1 micron
- There is an additional $25.00 shipping charge for this item.
(1) Wall Mounting Z-Bracket
(1) 30 Micron Bag
|Technical Documents||Download instruction manual for the Dust Right® Wall-Mount Dust Collector, 650 CFM here.|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
Due to the cold snowy weather and a heater in my shop that does not work well unless the temps or in upper 20"s or more I have not been able to use it yet but hope to in the next few weeks.
5 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
9 months ago
While there are variances that COULD give you an issue - too many bends in your piping, leaks, piping or hose too small - the 650 cfm should easily take care of the dust collection for your Sawstop table saw.
Something to consider if you have other dust making tools would be to add blastgates for each tool for maximum vacuum. I have a small shop but between my table saw, drill press, scroll saw, sanders, router table and planer the 650 cfm Dust Right is more than up to the task.
I hope this helps answer your question and provides some info for other considerations.
- Jet® Dust Collector 1HP w/Bag Filter (DC 650-BK)Special Price $314.99 Regular Price $349.99
- Jet® Dust Collector 1HP w/Canister Filter (DC-650)Special Price $494.99 Regular Price $549.99
- Jet® Vortex Dust Collector 1.5HP w/Bag FilterSpecial Price $494.99 Regular Price $549.99
- Jet Vortex Dust Collector 1.5HP w/Canister Filter DC-1100VX-CKSpecial Price $674.99 Regular Price $749.99