Dust Right Wall-Mount Dust Collector, 650 CFM
By pairing an impressive flow rate of 650 CFM with a unique wall-mount design, this collector gobbles up dust at the source, without hogging up floor space. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with a simple included Z-bracket. Plus, it's portable! Just set up additional Z-brackets (#21537, sold separately) around your shop to create dust-collection stations close to the tools you're working with. The comfortable foam-gripped handle makes transportation and setup a breeze. The motor features a sealed shaft and bearings for quiet, long lasting operation, and the inlet accepts standard 4'' hose. The collector includes a 30-micron bag with a clear window on the side so you can see whether it's full. A zipper in the bottom makes emptying a breeze.
- Collects dust while conserving floor space
- Can be moved around the shop with additional wall brackets (#21537, sold separately)
- Includes 30-micron bag with a clear ''bag full'' window and zippered closure for easy emptying
- Optional 5-micron bag (#20431, sold separately) offers finer particle retention
- Optional Canister Filter (#53522, sold separately) filters down to 1 micron
- Not recommended for use with plumbed-in, multi-branch dust collection systems.
(1) Wall Mounting Z-Bracket
(1) 30 Micron Bag
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.