Festool MFK 700 EQ Modular Edge/Trim Router (576239)
A lightweight trim router that converts from vertical to horizontal routing in a few easy steps.
As low as $659.00
Festool's MFK 700 trim router is in a category all by itself. Thanks to its modular design and tool-free base changes, the MFK 700 easily transforms from a vertical to a horizontal routing position with a few simple steps. Use it to trim laminate and edge banding, or to rout grooves for inlays. It's exceptionally lightweight and easily maneuverable with one hand. Packed with features like the ratcheting collet, micro-adjustable depth control, variable speed and the ability to use bearing-less bits when used with the included base feeler bearing. Exceptional dust extraction rounds out an already fantastic tool for all of your light routing tasks.
- Powerful 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor easily tackles most trimming, profiling and routing applications
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provide ample support for maximum control near edges or on narrow stock
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 0.003'' (1/10 mm) with dual locking columns for precise routing control
- Threaded insert accepts template guides and phenolic resin baseplate easily glides over surfaces without marring
- Variable speed lets you tailor the routing characteristics to the bit and the application
Note: When the router is in horizontal mode, there is a limit to the bit size you can use. See the manual for information.
(1) Festool MFK 700 EQ Modular Edge/Trim Router (576239)
(1) 1/4'' Collet
(1) 8mm Collet
(1) Dust Extraction Hood
(1) Standard base for US guide bushing (PC style)
(1) Plug-it Power Cord
(1) Vertical Base
(1) Horizontal Base
(1) Feeler Bearing Set
(1) Sys2 Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||576239|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.