Festool TSC 55 K Cordless Track Saw (576717) with Kickback Stop, No Battery
Festool's flagship cordless saw, now with Kickback Stop protection—kit includes a fine-tooth saw blade.
Kickback is the most common cause of serious injuries when using a track saw. To remedy the problem, Festool's unique Kickback Stop system senses dangerous blade binding and stops the saw blade in an instant. Not only does this help to protect your hands from injury, but it also minimizes damage to your work. As always, the saw gives you arrow-straight cuts with zero splintering on either side of the blade when paired with a guide rail (e.g. #73382, sold separately). The new generation of saw blades and innovative batteries allows for maximum run time and cut quality. Clever accessories like guide rails, an angle stop, splinter guard and saw table are available to round out the system.
- Kickback Stop helps to protect your workpiece, and also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands when sawing and plunging the tool into the workpiece
- Brushless EC-TEC motor and dual 18V batteries makes the new TSC as impressively powerful as a corded machine, without the cord to tie you down
- Thanks to impressive torque and new blade technology, you'll make cuts up to twice as fast, with improved battery life
- If the Kickback Stop feature is triggered, the saw can be used immediately afterwards without having to replace any parts
- Lithium-ion batteries (not included) and the efficient brushless EC-TEC motor provide maximum cutting performance and exceptional durability
- Two options for dust collection: a dust collection bag when working in difficult to access areas like yards, roofs and decks, or an extractor with Bluetooth automatic activation when working in the shop
- Kickback Stop can be manually deactivated for situations where minor blade binding may occur (for example, when working on uneven material without a guide rail). Kickback Stop is automatically reactivated after power down
- Clip-on splinter guard combined with the guide rail makes it possible to saw on both sides with almost no splintering
- Transparent sliding window and markings for the start and end points of the cut provide excellent visibility for plunge cuts
Note: For customers who need batteries and a charger, this saw is also offered with those items (see #64937).
(1) Festool TSC 55 K Cordless Track Saw (576717) with Kickback Stop, No Battery
(1) Fine-tooth 42T saw blade
(1) Splinter guard
(1) Sight window
(1) Chip/dust collection bag
(1) Hex key, WAF 5
(1) Systainer SYS3 M437
|Manufacturer Part Number||576717|
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- The product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding, drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paints, wood dust, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/chemicals/di2-ethylhexylphthalate-dehp