Laguna 14|Twelve 14'' Band Saw
Two years of intensive research and design went into the Laguna 1412, and the result is a band saw of uncompromised quality. Laguna's first offering in the 110V market, the 1412 makes industrial-quality features accessible for woodworkers in home shops and pro shops alike. Laguna's famous pyramid-shaped spine and an oversized trunnion offer incredible rigidity for vibration-free performance. The solid cast iron wheels also dampen vibration, are precisely balanced, and are fitted with polyurethane tires that run cooler and last longer. The generously sized table is micro-polished to a beautiful sheen and includes a precision fence that can be flipped vertically for resawing, or horizontally for standard ripping. The magnetic blade guard is raised and lowered with a worm-drive rack and pinion so your blade guides stay perfectly adjusted regardless of the height. The saw includes Laguna's renowned ceramic blade guide system. A huge, quick release lever relieves tension for fast blade changes, while convenient viewing windows allow you to check both tension and tracking while the machine is running.
Note: Optional light (#52667, sold separately) and wheel accessories (#51097, sold separately) shown are not included with the saw.
- Magnetic blade guard is easy to remove
- Includes heavy-duty stand
- 4" dust port captures dust at the source
- Tension window makes it easy to adjust your blade tension
- Tracking window lets you track the blade while the saw is on
- Cast iron wheels are electronically dynamically balanced
- Worm gear and pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended
- Heavy-duty oversized cast trunnion for stability
- Includes premium anodized aluminum throat plate
- Hi/low aluminum fence flips up for resawing
- Oversized power button features safety key to prevent unwanted start ups
- There is an additional $99.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
Note: Blade not included
|Manufacturer Part Number||MBAND1412-175|
|Band Saw Blade Size||115"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Dimensions||18'' x 5-1/2'' x 1/2''|
Required minimal adjustments and alignment. Very impressive. Mounted the 3/4" resaw king blade and using the fence I cut a 1/32" slice from the face of a 4" piece of cedar, perfectly parallel.
2 months ago
3 months ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
Assembly and setup was easy (watch their YouTube series on it, way better detail than the manual) and so far it works as well or better than I expected.
5 months ago
That is the only thing I can suggest. Other than that I LOVE it. It does EXACTLY what I wanted it to do.
7 months ago
1 year ago
5 months ago
my hats off to Rockler for hiring those type of Gentlemen.
Min. width 1/8"
Max. width 3/4"
You might have to do some digging to get more instructions, or maybe contact Laguna.
I did hear for a utube vid that the extra 110 outlet on the machine will become inoperable unless you did some extra work to convert that also.
Hope this helps, and Enjoy France.