Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Laguna Revo 12|16 Midi Lathe
Premium features in a space-saving package—an ideal lathe for spindles up to 15-1/2'', and bowls up to 12-1/2''.
Laguna's REVO 12|16 Midi Lathe bristles with premium features in a space-saving package. A turn of its whisper-quiet speed dial achieves speed adjustments with ease. To shift between the coarse speed ranges, simply open the magnetic belt cover doors, flip the smooth cam-action lever and slide the belt to another set of pulleys. The luxury banjo glides easily up and down the bed and features a nice 45° chamfered edge. Pulse Width Modulation on the powerful 1HP motor ensures consistent torque at any speed, cooler running, longer brush life and 99% efficiency at low speeds. The REVO 12|16 is an ideal fit for a wide variety of spindle turnings up to 15-1/2'' long, and bowl turnings up to 12-1/2'' in diameter (16'' in the outboard mode with the optional Outboard Table, #64320, sold separately).
- Easy cam-action belt changes for low, medium and high speeds—just turn the dial to fine-tune within each range
- Smooth-action sealed ball-bearings are press fit
- Self-ejecting live center—just retract the quill past the casting and the live center pops out
- 15-1/2'' between centers; 12-1/2'' swing over the bed
- Easy outboard turning setup with push-button spindle lock
- Includes face plate, and drive and live centers with MT2 tapers for head and tailstock
(1) Laguna Revo 12|16 Midi Lathe
(1) Face Plate
(1) MT2 Live Center
(1) MT2 Drive Center
|Manufacturer Part Number||MLAREVO 1216EVS|
2 months ago
My old lathe did not have the power drill T holes needed for these projects. This lathe has plenty of power. I wish that I had bought it sooner instead of my HF lathe.
3 months ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
9 months ago
PWM is not inexpensive, this is the reason it has never been used on a 12” lathe before, Laguna believes it is best solution for providing
Superior torque in the low – mid range RPM.
VFD is not an option, the cost involved for this combined with the required 3 phase TEFC motor would be impossible for a lathe retailing $799
PWM is a better solution compared to the traditional rheostat creating less heat, longer component life & better torque of course.
The PWM module on the Revo 12|16 has been specifically developed by Laguna Engineers to run the 1 HP DC Brush motor.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- Powermatic 4224B Lathe, 3HP 1 or 3PH 220VSAVE $1,185 (0%) Special Price $6,714.99 $7,899.99
- Jet 1221VS 12'' x 21'' Variable Speed Wood LatheSAVE $127.49 (14%) Special Price $722.50 $849.99
- Jet® JWL-1015VS 10'' x 15'' Variable Speed Wood LatheSAVE $90 (15%) Special Price $509.99 $599.99
- Jet® JWL-1015 10'' x 15'' Wood LatheSAVE $75 (15%) Special Price $424.99 $499.99
- Jet® 1440VS 1HP Floor Lathe (719400K)SAVE $255 (15%) Special Price $1,444.99 $1,699.99