Laguna Revo 12|16 Midi Lathe
Premium features in a space-saving package—an ideal lathe for spindles up to 15-1/2'', and bowls up to 12-1/2''.
Laguna's REVO 12|16 Midi Lathe bristles with premium features in a space-saving package. A turn of its whisper-quiet speed dial achieves speed adjustments with ease. To shift between the coarse speed ranges, simply open the magnetic belt cover doors, flip the smooth cam-action lever and slide the belt to another set of pulleys. The luxury banjo glides easily up and down the bed and features a nice 45° chamfered edge. Pulse Width Modulation on the powerful 1HP motor ensures consistent torque at any speed, cooler running, longer brush life and 99% efficiency at low speeds. The REVO 12|16 is an ideal fit for a wide variety of spindle turnings up to 15-1/2'' long, and bowl turnings up to 12-1/2'' in diameter (16'' in the outboard mode with the optional Outboard Table, #64320, sold separately).
- Easy cam-action belt changes for low, medium and high speeds—just turn the dial to fine-tune within each range
- Smooth-action sealed ball-bearings are press fit
- Self-ejecting live center—just retract the quill past the casting and the live center pops out
- 15-1/2'' between centers; 12-1/2'' swing over the bed
- Easy outboard turning setup with push-button spindle lock
- Includes face plate, and drive and live centers with MT2 tapers for head and tailstock
(1) Laguna Revo 12|16 Midi Lathe
(1) Face Plate
(1) MT2 Live Center
(1) MT2 Drive Center
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months once registered in the first 30 days
|Manufacturer Part Number||MLAREVO 1216EVS|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood