Video: Vertical Garden Headboard Piece with Mirrors
In this video, Paul Jackman made this living wall/vertical garden/green wall piece which is oversized to fit over the head of a bed.
This headboard is made completely from reclaimed materials. It was tricky to figure out a way to mount the round mirrors floating in the center, but Paul ended up building a wood matrix in the center that also helped to keep the plants in place.
You can find more great projects and techniques from Paul Jackman at his website.
Paul Jackman: This large living wall piece was made from reclaimed pine boards with a PVC sheet, a backer material. Even the featured circular mirrors across the front were saved from the trash.
- Woodworking FAQ (12)
- Tool Reviews (68)
- Cutting and Shaping Wood (169)
- Assembling Your Project (75)
- Sanding and Finishing Projects (157)
- Installing Hardware (53)
- Woodturning (53)
- Woodworking Joinery (81)
- Wood (76)
- Workshop Setup & Tool Maintenance (176)
- Woodworking Projects (199)
- Routers and CNCs (56)
- Rockler Legacy of Innovation (20)
- Jigs, Tips and Tricks (130)
- Saturday Video Demo (99)
- Skill Builder Videos (123)
- Maker Videos and Projects (168)
- Center for Furniture Craftsmanship (49)