Powermatic PM1000 1-3/4 HP Table saw, 1-Phase With 30" Accu-Fence System
The Powermatic PM1000 takes legendary performance and design principles from its larger predecessors, and packs them into a dynamic 115 volt machine. That means that more woodworkers than ever before will be able to enjoy the capability and rugged performance of a Powermatic cabinet saw, without requiring expensive electrical upgrades. With only a few minutes of use, the careful design and engineering put into every part of this saw become clearly apparent. Heavy cast iron throughout cuts vibration and noise. The famed Accu-Fence slides smoothly and locks securely, while the heavy 7'' hand wheels turn with ease. The blade guard raises and tilts in unison with the blade, and the hands-free power button with safety key makes for easy starts and stops.
- A rugged cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- Blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands-free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- Blade guard raises, lowers and tilts in unison with the blade
- Splitter and riving knives are mounted directly to blade mechanism, keeping gap between them and the blade consistent during height and angle adjustments
- Sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
- Large, ergonomically designed 7'' handwheels provide momentum, making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
- Arbor lock allows for one-handed blade changes with minimal tools
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8''|
|Dimensions||20'' x 27''|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.