Powermatic PM2014 1HP Lathe with Stand
Robust 3-phase motor runs on an ordinary 115V single-phase receptacle—included stand has a full 12'' of height adjustability for optimum comfort.
The Powermatic PM2014 Lathe features a phase inverter that powers its 3-phase motor on a common 115V receptacle. That means you get commercial-grade power in a consumer shop, or wherever else you can find an outlet. The motor's abundant torque is consistent, even at speeds as low as 15 RPM. From spindles and table legs to bowls and other hollow forms, the PM2014 is a steadfast, capable performer. The 1HP motor can turn large work within three variable speed ranges: 15-900 RPM, 30-1,800 RPM and 60-3,600 RPM. The control box clearly displays your spindle speed (and indexing positions), and is magnetically mounted so you can easily move it to suit your turning operation. The 24 indexing positions let you locate repeated features, such as flutes and inlays, around the perimeter of the turning. This model includes a stand, which offers a full 12'' of height adjustability, from 34'' to 46''. The lathe is also available as a benchtop model (#65742, sold separately).
- Provides 20'' of working distance between centers and 14'' of swing over the bed
- Easy outboard turning thanks to the sliding headstock and removable tailstock
- 1HP, 230V, 3-phase motor operates on an ordinary 115V circuit
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for mimimum noise and maximum precision
- Variable speeds from as low 15 RPM to as high as 3600RPM
- Twenty-four positive locking indexing positions let you locate repeating decorative features around the turning, like flutes and inlays
- Indexed positions are displayed on the movable magnetic control box, along with spindle speed
- Acme threads on tail stock for smooth operation and durability
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp that solidly locks the tool rest in place
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Control box features on/off and forward/reverse switches, with a main power disconnect switch on top of the inverter box
- Easily disassembles for portability and is designed to fit into a car for transport to shows
- Tool caddy provides storage for centers, wrenches and accessories
- Included stand is height-adjustable up to 12'' (from 34'' to 46'', from floor to centerline)
- Feet can be fine-tuned for leveling
- If desired, the lathe can be removed from the stand and bench mounted
- Includes 8'' tool rest with 1'' post
(1) Powermatic PM2014 1HP Lathe
(1) Height adjustable stand
|Manufacturer Part Number||1792014AK|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood