Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning produc
Powermatic PM2020 Short Bed Lathe 2HP 1 or 3PH 220V
The PM2020 lathe is perfect for turners short on space, or for those who specialize in bowls, platters and shorter spindle turnings. It features the same 20'' swing over the bed as the 3520B, but just 20'' between centers. Like its big brother, the PM2020 features a 2HP TEFC motor, sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low- and high-speed ranges, and the spindle lock. Enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built-in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a redesigned tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser-etched quill that is self-ejecting. In addition, the PM2020 features a two-position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with a brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built-in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other regularly spaced features
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser-etched quill is self-ejecting
- Brass-tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome-trimmed ergonomic handwheels provide a comfortable feel
(1) Safety shield
(1) 3'' face plate and face plate wrench
(1) 14'' tool rest
(1) Multiple ball-bearing live center
(1) Brass tipped knockout rod