Powermatic 4224B Lathe, 3HP 1 or 3PH 220V
The Powermatic 4224B is the newest member of the industry-leading family of lathes. Over 900 pounds, the 4224B is the biggest, heaviest and most capable lathe Powermatic has ever built. It expands the limits of creative possibility and takes your passion to a whole new level. With newly designed, top-of-its class features, the 4224B pushes the limits of design, innovation and durability.
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built-in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes and other equally spaced features
- Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks
- 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
- Two 100W task lamps provide ideal lighting
- Air nozzle with quick connect for clearing dust/chips
- Set of dead centers that can hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Laser-etched quill is self ejecting
- Two-position mount for the optional bed extension
- Brass-tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome-trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Magnetic-backed remote on/off switch can be moved anywhere on the machine
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1794224K|
|Speed Range||40 - 3500 RPM|