Dust Right® 4'' Quick Change Floor Sweep
Our Quick Change Floor Sweep lets you clean up shop messes without stooping, kneeling or having to deal with a broom and dust pan. Dust goes directly into your dust collector, rather than being stirred into the air. The sweep rides smoothly on rubber wheels, and features a removable grate to filter out large chunks. The kit also includes our 4'' Quick Change Handle, which serves as the centerpiece of a simple dust collection system. Instead of permanently plumbing each of your power tools for dust, the Quick Change Handle lets you move a single hose from machine to machine. You'll be able to use a smaller, less expensive dust collector, and since there is no need for permanent rigid ductwork, your machines can stay mobile. When used with stationary tools, the handle fits snugly onto any of our Dust Right Tool Ports (sold separately), which are fastened securely to the stationary tool.
- Sweep rolls smoothly on rubber wheels
- Removable grate in sweep filters out large chunks that could damage the impeller in your dust collector (Note: Turn off your dust collector when removing or installing the grate)
- Large, rugged ergonomic handle has two connection points for far greater strength
- Angled design of handle lessens strain on the hose, and lessens wrist fatigue caused by the weight of the hose
- Air flow adjustment valve on handle lets you reduce air flow to prevent floor mats and other items from sealing off the opening
- Requires Dust Right Tool Ports (sold separately) for connection to stationary power tools
(1) Dust Right® Quick Change Handle
(1) 4'' x 36'' Extension Wand (2 pieces with splice)
(1) Removable Grate
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
10 months ago
Just get the floor sweeper in the general area of sawdust and it is pulled out from under equipment and into the collector.
I built a rack that holds the floor sweep over my table saw and it pulls in the fines that come from the blade too. No more fighting with undersized and expensive blade vac attachments on the table saw. Yes, some sawdust escapes, but a lot less than blew out of my overpriced saw guard collection system, and no more hassles of unplugging the tube on the saw system!
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago