Dust Right® 4'' Quick Change Handle with Expandable Hose
This offer bundles our 4'' Quick Change Handle together with our incredibly stretchy 4'' diameter dust hose. The hose is made from an amazingly elastic polymer that extends from just 3' to 21' long, enough to span most garage workshops. Once you're finished with it, it collapses back into a compact stack for storage. The hose fits onto the included 4'' Quick Change Handle, which lets you move the hose from machine to machine (required Tool Ports sold separately), or slip on a variety of optional cleaning attachments. This simple, flexible approach to dust collection is ideal for small shops. It lets you use a smaller, less expensive dust collector, and there is no need for permanent rigid ductwork.
- Handle is large and comfortable, with two sturdy points of connection to the main duct
- Angled design of handle lessens wrist fatigue and strain on the hose
- Air flow adjustment valve lets you reduce air flow to prevent floor mats and other items from sealing off the opening
- Flexible hose slinks with ease around obstacles without kinking or binding
- Hose weighs 30% less than previous versions; blue translucent color for better visibility
Suggested Accessories for Enhanced Dust Collection and Organization:
- The Dust Right® 4'' Hose & Handle Docking Port Kit (#53568, sold separately) helps compress our Dust Right® Expandable Hose and holds it in place with magnets for fast, space-saving storage
- The Dust Right® Swivel Fitting (#21476, sold separately) releases tension and eliminates twists in 4'' dust hose, providing greater mobility
(1) 4'' Dia. x 3'-21' Expandable Hose
Quick Change Handle:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.