Dust Right 650 CFM Wall-Mount Dust Collector with Canister Filter
By pairing an impressive flow rate of 650 CFM with a unique wall-mount design, this collector gobbles up dust at the source, without hogging up floor space. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with a simple included Z-bracket. Plus, it's portable! Just set up additional Z-brackets (#21537, sold separately) around your shop to create dust-collection stations close to the tools you're working with. The comfortable foam-gripped handle makes transportation and setup a breeze. The motor features a sealed shaft and bearings for quiet, long lasting operation, and the inlet accepts standard 4'' hose. The collector includes a 30-micron bag with a clear window on the side so you can see whether it's full. A zipper in the bottom makes emptying a breeze.
- Collects dust while conserving floor space
- Can be moved around the shop with additional wall brackets (#21537, sold separately)
- Includes 30-micron bag with a clear ''bag full'' window and zippered closure for easy emptying
- Optional 5-micron bag (#20431, sold separately) offers finer particle retention
- Optional Canister Filter (#53522, sold separately) filters down to 1 micron
With this one simple upgrade, you'll increase the filtration of your Wall Mount Dust Collector by up to 30 times, giving the air quality in your shop a welcome boost. The premium pleated filter captures dust down to 1-micron in size, compared to 30 microns for the stock filter bag, and 5 microns for the upgraded filter bag. Better filtration amounts to better safety for your lungs. You also get the convenience of a crank-style filter cleaner—just turn the handle to clear dust off the pleats. Last but not least, the dust now drops neatly into an included plastic bag for easy emptying.
- Use with the Rockler Wall Mount Dust Collector (#42400, sold separately)
- Steel frame with fabric pleats on the inside
- Rubber gaskets for a tight seal to your collector
- Large handle rotates an agitator to clean dust off the pleats
- Agitator handle folds flat to minimize obstructions
- Strap clamp and plastic collection bag included
(1) Wall Mounting Z-Bracket
(1) 30 Micron Bag
(1) Canister Filter
(1) Mounting Bracket
(1) Plastic Dust Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Tech Spec||Dust Collector:
8 months ago
Along with the adapter set I use it with my table saw, sliding miter saw and router. The saws tend to shoot some dust out of the range of the airflow, but overall the dust is vastly reduced.
It is very loud, but I always use hearing protection so it’s not a big deal.
I got the canister dust collector filter to minimize the escape.
10 months ago
1 year ago
3 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
Nothing in the included documents includes ANY of the above information. Stephen
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.