Dust Right 650 CFM Wall-Mount Dust Collector with Canister Filter
By pairing an impressive flow rate of 650 CFM with a unique wall-mount design, this collector gobbles up dust at the source, without hogging up floor space. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with a simple included Z-bracket. Plus, it's portable! Just set up additional Z-brackets (#21537, sold separately) around your shop to create dust-collection stations close to the tools you're working with. The comfortable foam-gripped handle makes transportation and setup a breeze. The motor features a sealed shaft and bearings for quiet, long lasting operation, and the inlet accepts standard 4'' hose. The collector includes a 30-micron bag with a clear window on the side so you can see whether it's full. A zipper in the bottom makes emptying a breeze.
- Collects dust while conserving floor space
- Can be moved around the shop with additional wall brackets (#21537, sold separately)
- Includes 30-micron bag with a clear ''bag full'' window and zippered closure for easy emptying
- Optional 5-micron bag (#20431, sold separately) offers finer particle retention
- Optional Canister Filter (#53522, sold separately) filters down to 1 micron
With this one simple upgrade, you'll increase the filtration of your Wall Mount Dust Collector by up to 30 times, giving the air quality in your shop a welcome boost. The premium pleated filter captures dust down to 1-micron in size, compared to 30 microns for the stock filter bag, and 5 microns for the upgraded filter bag. Better filtration amounts to better safety for your lungs. You also get the convenience of a crank-style filter cleaner—just turn the handle to clear dust off the pleats. Last but not least, the dust now drops neatly into an included plastic bag for easy emptying.
- Use with the Rockler Wall Mount Dust Collector (#42400, sold separately)
- Steel frame with fabric pleats on the inside
- Rubber gaskets for a tight seal to your collector
- Large handle rotates an agitator to clean dust off the pleats
- Agitator handle folds flat to minimize obstructions
- Strap clamp and plastic collection bag included
(1) Wall Mounting Z-Bracket
(1) 30 Micron Bag
(1) Canister Filter
(1) Mounting Bracket
(1) Plastic Dust Bag
|Tech Spec||Dust Collector:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Jet® Dust Collector 1HP w/Canister Filter (DC-650)$549.99 Each