Rockler High-Speed Steel 1/2'' Round-Nose Scraper
Shapes and smooths turned boxes and bowls with impressive ease—features premium Austrian HSS blade with our popular ergonomic ash handle encased in rubber.
Our HSS Round-Nose Scraper makes shaping and smoothing turned boxes and bowls easier than ever. Ideal for removing tool marks and smoothing turned surfaces, the scraper is an indispensable part of the woodturner's kit. With its comfortably contoured ash handle encased in shock-absorbing rubber, you'll spend hours at the lathe without undue fatigue. And since you can sharpen them yourself, you'll cut down on expenses too. Made from premium Austrian tool steel, it will leave an impressive finish that needs only the slightest sanding. Full-size handle is generously sized at 13'' long.
- Premium ash handle is coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
- Blade is made from high-quality S600 Austrian high-speed steel (equivalent to M2)
- 19-1/4'' long, with a 13'' long handle (the same handle as the Rockler Full-Size Carbide Turning Tools)
(1) Rockler High-Speed Steel 1/2'' Round-Nose Scraper
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood