Rockler High-Speed Steel 1/4'' Parting Tool
Easily form tenons, cut grooves and part off spindle turnings—features premium Austrian HSS blade with our ergonomic ash handle encased in rubber.
Forming tenons, cutting grooves and parting off sections of spindle turnings are easy tasks with our High-Speed Steel Parting Tool, featuring high-quality Austrian steel and Rockler's premium ash handle with rubber overmold for improved comfort and control. Easily sharpened to a keen edge, it will leave an impressive finish that needs only the slightest sanding. Full-size handle is generously sized at 13'' long.
- Premium ash handle is coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
- Blade is made from high-quality S600 Austrian high-speed steel (equivalent to M2)
- 19-1/4'' long, with a 13'' long handle (the same handle as the Rockler Full-Size Carbide Turning Tools)
(1) Rockler High-Speed Steel 1/4'' Parting Tool
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood