Rockler High-Speed Steel 3/4'' Skew Chisel
Turn to our HSS skew for unmatched shaping and smoothing—features premium Austrian steel with our popular ergonomic ash handle encased in rubber.
Enjoy unmatched shaping and smoothing of your spindle turnings with our HSS skew, featuring high-quality Austrian high-speed steel and Rockler's premium ash handle with rubber overmold for improved comfort and control. If you prefer a traditional resharpenable turning tool over the newer carbide insert tools, this is it. With its comfortably contoured ash handle encased in shock-absorbing rubber, you'll spend hours at the lathe without undue fatigue. And since you can sharpen them yourself, you'll cut down on expenses too. Made from premium Austrian tool steel, it will leave an impressive finish that needs only the slightest sanding. Full-size handle is generously sized at 13'' long.
- Premium ash handle is coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
- Blade is made from high-quality S600 Austrian high-speed steel (equivalent to M2)
- 19-1/4'' long, with a 13'' long handle (the same handle as the Rockler Full-Size Carbide Turning Tools)
(1) Rockler High-Speed Steel 3/4'' Skew Chisel
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood