Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 Weeks.
SawStop 1.75 HP Professional Table Saw w/36'' Fence, Rails, and Extension Table
The SawStop® 1.75HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw's 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop®'s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- Blade Guard: Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- Award-Winning Dust Collection: Patent pending under table advanced airflow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port
- Fence and Rails: The standard 30" Premium Fence and Rail is a high quality T-Style Design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. The 36" or 52" T-Glide professional fence/rail systems are also available
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS175-TGP236|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||69-1/8'' x 33''|
3 months ago
5 months ago
8 months ago
12 months ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
P.S. the standard insert that came with saw was about an 1/8" off to the right. The blade would catch it when cranking it up. I contacted Sawstop and they said it was a manufacturing defect and to slowly raise blade all the way up and then also do it in the 45° Angle. Everything is fine now.
This is a great saw, I would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for contacting SawStop. In response to your request, any 8” standard-tooth steel stacked dado set (max width: 13/16”) with steel or carbide teeth can be used. For best results, purchase a zero-clearance insert for your dado set.
Do not use dado sets with solid-plate interior chippers, blades with molding heads, or “wobble” dado sets as the brake cartridge is not designed to stop those blade types. Also do not use blades with tooth “shoulders” (often called depth-limiting or anti-kickback shoulders), as these blades will take longer to stop in the event of an accident. Here are examples of popular Dado Stack Models that meet the qualifications and can be used on all SawStop saws:
· Forrest Dado King DK0824XXX (5/8” arbor)
· DeWalt DW7670
· Tenryu GMD-20340
· King Canada KSC-8000
· Amana 658040
· Freud SD208S 8” Dado Stack (NEW, March 2017)
Thank you very much for your question. In response, Todd O is correct, there are holes in the 2" angle irons attached to the back of the saw for you to attach our 30" Outfeed Table or another of your choosing, but you may have to make adjustments if the holes don't line up on your aftermarket run-out table.
Thank you for your interest in SawStop! In response to your question, our saws come with a zero-clearance insert and 1 standard saw blade with 1 standard brake cartridge. Our fence system is designed to be accurate with the blades that you use.