SawStop 10'' Compact Table Saw
The most compact, portable table saw offering from SawStop—boasts 24-1/2" of rip capacity, yet is easy to transport and tuck away when not needed!
As low as $899.00
The SawStop Compact Table Saw (CTS) is the smallest, most portable table saw featuring SawStop's legendary safety brake. It's a great fit for contractors and homeowners looking for a safe, mobile table saw that can be easily transported and tucked away when not needed. Like other SawStop saws, the safety system stops the spinning blade on contact with skin and drops it below the table in less than 5 milliseconds. It's packed with features, power, precision, safety and a surprising 24-1/2'' of rip capacity. The rack and pinion fence stays dead square, the tilt and blade height adjustments are easy to operate, and all included accessories store securely on the saw itself.
SawStop Compact Table Saw Features:
- In less than 5 milliseconds, the patented safety system stops the spinning blade on contact with skin and drops it below the table
- Portable form factor with heavy-duty construction for the stability you need for smooth cuts on the job site
- Compact size, carry handle and on-saw storage mean you have everything you need at hand
- Rack and pinion fence is easy to adjust and remove, and features a built-in high and low shelf to support all types of cuts
- All saw blade adjustments are made conveniently from the centrally located knob
- Quick-Tilt bevel with micro-adjust makes it easy to tilt the saw blade with one hand and fine-tune it in 1° increments
- Storage compartment lets you stow away tools and accessories in one location for easy retrieval
- Includes saw blade, push stick, miter gauge, blade guard, riving knife and more
- Optional folding stand (#77042, sold separately) is available for convenient use on the jobsite
Note: Not compatible with dado blades. The blade brake senses electrical charge, meaning that wet or gilded wood will trigger it. When cutting such materials, consult the owner's manual for information on running the saw in Bypass Mode.
SawStop CTS-120A60 10''Compact Portable Table Saw
(1) Compact Table Saw
(1) Miter Gauge
(1) Brake Cartridge (TSBC-10R3; installed)
(1) 3mm Hex Key
(2) Blade Wrenches
(1) Riving Knife (installed)
(1) Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
(1) 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (BTS-R-24ATB; installed)
(1) Push Stick (on fence)
(1) Table Saw Insert (CTS-TSI; installed)
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||CTS-120A60|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product