Jet® 14'' 1HP Band Saw with Closed Stand
This 14'' 1 HP band saw from JET may appear simple but has all the features necessary to prove a worthy investment for any home workshop. The JWBS-14CS requires very little set up and quality parts to ensure not only years of solid performance but better quality cutting.
The frame construction itself is cast-iron, which results in better rigidity and vibration reduction. In addition to the frame the stand features precision computer-balanced wheels to further eliminate vibration, which contributes to a higher level of accuracy. As you start using JET's 14'' bandsaw you’ll appreciate the single-knob tracking adjustment as it simplifies the blade tracking process while the graphite impregnated polymer blade guides, with roller-bearing thrust guides, provide quicker set-up and a cooler running blade. To get you started your JET band saw comes with a 3/8'', 6TPI woodworking blade.
- A 15" x 15" offset cast iron table that gives you more work area in front of the blades
- A deep resaw capacity of 6", allowing for work with larger pieces of wood
- 4'' dust ports allow for a cleaner work area once hooked up to your dust collection system
- Micro-adjustable lower blade guide allows for fine-tuned adjustments
- A versatile band saw table with a 10° tilt ability to the left and a 45° tilt ability to the right
(1) 3/8'', 6TPI Woodworking Blade
|Manufacturer Part Number||708115K|
|Band Saw Blade Size||93-1/2"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Saw Blade Speed||3000 SFPM|
|Dimensions||15" x 15"|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.