How to Sharpen a Cabinet Scraper
Our 3-in-1 Cabinet Scraper Sharpening Tool is the only tool on the market to combine a file, 2500-grit diamond hone and hardened steel burnishing rod into one tool to cover the entire process of sharpening a card scraper. It simplifies the multi-step process of restoring a sharp edge to card scrapers and cabinet scrapers. Thanks to the angle guides on the sides, it promises a uniform burr for incredibly thin shavings. The parts of the sharpener are numbered with the sequential steps needed for a sharp edge: file, hone, draw the burr and turn the burr.
3-in-1 Cabinet Scraper Sharpening Tool
- The only tool that combines a double-cut second file, 2500-grit diamond hone and hardened steel burnishing rod into an all-in-one scraper sharpener.
- Guide faces help you keep the proper angles for perfect results.
- 10° angle on face for turning the cutting burr.
- Numbered steps on tool walk you through the process—file edge flat, hone, draw burr and turn burr.
- Only one tool to keep track of and one tool to store.
The Rockler 3-in-1 Cabinet Scraper Sharpening Tool makes it easy to form a sharp edge on a cabinet scraper. The four steps are labeled on the tool. First, file the old burr flat. Second, hone the edge smooth. Third, form the burr. And finally, roll the burr.