Powermatic® 14'' Band Saw with 2-Piece Stand
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
The PWBS-14CS Band Saw has an extra large, two-piece cast-iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast-iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter™ quick-tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual-bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, and the saw features a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under-guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame-to-blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- Carter™ quick-tension lever speeds blade changes, and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual-bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Precision-balanced, nine-spoke cast-iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy-to-read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- 60-watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Comes with adjustable miter gauge, 3/8" band saw blade
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791216K|
|Band Saw Blade Size||93-1/2"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Saw Blade Speed||3000 SFPM|
|Dimensions||15" x 15"|