Powermatic 3520C Lathe with Legs and 6'' Riser Blocks, 2HP, 220V, 1-Phase
The Powermatic® 3520C adds numerous innovative features to the already well-loved 3520 lineup. New features include an easily moveable magnetic control box that can be attached almost anywhere on the lathe for the most convenient access, adjustable riser blocks for 6'' or more of height adjustment and an increased weight of 726 pounds for maximum rigidity and minimal vibration. The easy-to-read digital indexing speed readout makes adjustments as easy as turning a dial. Electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges ensures excellent versatility, and since the lathe is capable of maintaining an incredibly low speed of 15 RPM, it is ideal for large turnings. Other features include the new ergonomic spindle lock design, an anti-rotation tailstock key, a set of dead centers that hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip.
- Moveable control box for easy access in a variety of turning positions
- Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
- Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock for easy, one handed operation
- Upgraded banjo with non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Extended spindle nose for better access to the workpiece
- Adjustable risers blocks provide 6'' of height adjustment, providing maximum comfort for users, regardless of their height
- Tailstock with anti-rotation key and Acme threads for smoother operation and increased longevity
- Digital indexing readout simplifies the indexing process for added precision
- Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection
- Able to maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM
- Increased weight of 726 pounds (814 pounds with bed extension) for the most stable turning experience possible
- Increased working capacity to a full 35'' between centers
- Meets strict guidelines and electrical requirements for CSA certification
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery time: 14 days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
(2) Leg castings
(2) 6'' riser blocks
|Manufacturer Part Number||1353001|
- Jet 1221VS 12'' x 21'' Variable Speed Wood LatheSpecial Price $764.99 Regular Price $849.99
- Jet® JWL-1015VS 10'' x 15'' Variable Speed Wood LatheSpecial Price $539.99 Regular Price $599.99
- Jet® JWL-1015 10'' x 15'' Wood LatheSpecial Price $449.99 Regular Price $499.99