Rockler 3/8'' Dowel Drilling Jig Kit
This is an incredibly affordable doweling jig for woodworkers who want a quick joint without a lot of fussy layout. Many doweling jigs require that you make a mark on the inside edge of the joint, meaning you either have to transfer marks from the face to the edge, or measure and mark with a tape measure. Since this jig is transparent, layout is much simpler. Just set the two parts together and strike a line across the center of the joint. The see-through reference lines allows you to line up the jig perfectly. Clamp it in place, drill and you're done!
- Hardened steel drill guide will endure years of abuse
- Holes are spaced 3/4" on center
- Convenient hanging hole
- Precise centerline for the joint, plus center lines for two dowels
- Measures 2" x 4-1/2"
- Drill guide is 3/4" thick, perfect for 3/4" face frames
- Jig is designed to center dowel holes on 3/4" thick stock
- Jig includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench
(1) Drill Bit
(1) Stop Collar
(1) Stop Collar Wrench
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.