Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 Weeks.
SawStop 1.75 HP Professional Table Saw w/30'' Fence, Rails, and Extension Table
The SawStop® 1.75HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw's 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop®'s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- Blade Guard: Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- Award-Winning Dust Collection: Patent pending under table advanced airflow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port
- ence and Rails: The standard 30" Premium Fence and Rail is a high quality T-Style Design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. The 36" or 52" T-Glide professional fence/rail systems are also available
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS175-PFA30|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||44'' x 29-3/4''|
over 2 years ago
J R. Lindeman, DDS
2 months ago
Easy to understand assembly instruction steps. After following instructions I was surprised to see everything was aligned perfectly when finished.
Only issue was needing wife's assistance to flip upright after installing mobile base. FYI, I suggest getting the mobile base and install while thing is on side on shipping crate. This thing is heavy if you intend to move around.
1 year ago
On a final note, when I purchased this saw, SawStop was running a promotion offering a free mobile base or overarm dust collector with the saw. I had to receive the saw before I could submit the form to get a mobile base for my saw, and I thought I would have to wait for the base to arrive before I could finish the saw assembly. I was astounded to receive the base only 2 days after I submitted the form to SawStop! That is an example of great customer service.
over 4 years ago
. In response to your request, our 30” Premium fence is actually very good quality. Although it doesn’t quite match up to the heavy duty feel of the T-glide (Beisemeyer style) fence, it has proven to be very reliable and just as accurate. The major difference is that the Premium fence is aluminum and only offered in 30”, so is much lighter weight and glides very easily due to the wheels. The phenolic face plates on the 30" are very thin, flat to keep the weight down, but are not replaceable. In comparison, the T-glide is thick steel and offered in the 36” and 52” sizes and has nylon slides. Due to the weight of the steel, the same wheels would not work on this set up. Although the larger T-glide style was based off the Beisemeyer, it has been enhanced and perfected by our engineers rendering a superior product. The laminate surface of the particle board core face plates on this set up are replaceable.
With regard to the blade type, you can use any 10” standard-tooth steel blade with steel or carbide teeth can be used. Do not use blades with tooth “shoulders” (often called depth-limiting or anti-kickback shoulders), as these blades will take longer to stop in the event of an accident. Do not use blades with non-conductive hubs or teeth, as the safety system will not allow the saw to operate with these blades installed.