SawStop 10'' Jobsite Saw PRO
SawStop's ingenious safety brake in a compact, foldable, portable table saw—the perfect solution for small shops!
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Shipping Time: 10-15 Business Days.
Now featuring dual dust ports, a bigger table and a new high/low fence feature, the SawStop Jobsite Saw PRO packs all of the safety of SawStop's revolutionary blade brake into a compact, portable table saw. Easily stowed against the wall when not in use, it makes an excellent table saw for small garage shops where a compact footprint and easy portability are essential. But despite its compact size, it is capable of ripping a 4' sheet of plywood in half. It features a pedal-actuated folding stand—just step on the pedal and it unfolds from a compact vertical storage position to cutting mode. In transport mode, the stand becomes a dolly with 8'' wheels that allow you to easily roll it across the shop, or up ramps and staircases. The Jobsite Saw PRO comes standard with a dust port in the blade guard, meaning you get incredibly efficient dust collection both above and below the blade. A larger table with 2'' of additional depth means more stability, and the new low fence clips on without tools to allow cutting of thin materials. The cleverly-designed table extension rides on rails that slide out for a maximum rip cut of 25-1/2'' right of the blade, while the smooth-sliding T-square fence ensures precise cuts and excellent parallelism with the blade. Of course, and perhaps best of all, the SawStop safety brake will stop the blade immediately on contact with skin.
- More Efficient Dust Collection: Dust ports comes standard, both in the blade guard and below the blade
- More Stability: A larger table with 2'' of additional depth for less tipping of materials
- Rip Thin Materials: New low fence attaches without tools to allow cutting of thin stock
- SawStop Safety Brake: Brings the blade to a halt almost instantly on contact with skin
- One-Turn Blade Elevation: Other saws require over 25 turns to raise or lower the blade—with the Jobsite Saw, it's accomplished with a single turn
- Quick-Tilt Blade Angle: Tilt the blade quickly and easily to your desired angle in 1° increments
- Micro Adjust Blade Angle: Fine tune your tilt with the infinitely-adjustable micro adjust
- T-Style Fence with ErgoLock: Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed
- Fence Storage Holster: Side brackets offer convenient storage for the fence and cord
- Pedal-Activated Folding Stand: Simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel
- Large Wheels: 8'' wheels roll smoothly across the shop or across uneven jobsite terrain
- Control Box: Features the largest Start/Stop paddle in the category and lights to communicate system status. Use the control box to bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials
- Tool-Free Zero-Clearance Insert: Quickly releases with no need for tools
- Accessory Storage Drawer: Keep your accessories—your micro guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more—protected and ready at hand with the onboard storage drawer
- Table Extension Clamp: Locks and unlocks easily, allowing you to quickly extend the table to a full 25-1/2'' rip capacity!
- (1) SawStop 10'' Jobsite Saw PRO
- (1) Collapsible rolling cart
- (1) Miter gauge
- (1) JSS Micro Blade Guard
- (1) Riving knife
- (2) Blade wrenches
- (1) Push stick
- (1) 10'' Blade
- (1) Standard brake cartridge
- (1) User's guide
- (1) Hardware pack
- (1) Set of hex keys
|Manufacturer Part Number||JSS-120A60|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood