SawStop 3HP Professional Table Saw w/52'' Fence, Rails, and Extension Table
The 3 HP SawStop® 10" Professional Cabinet Saw provides superior performance to meet the demands of discerning craftsmen and woodworkers. With SawStop®'s legendary safety system, ground breaking 99% dust collection and peerless fit and finish, it's ready to help you get the job done.
- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- Dust Collection Blade Guard: Low profile guard collects above table dust and minimizes blade exposure.
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- 99% Efficient Dust Collection: Advanced control of over-and-under table airflow captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw
- Fence and Rails: Infinitely adjustable T-Glide rail system and widely spaced glide plates provide smooth travel along the length of the table
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
- There is an additional $250.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated delivery time: 1-2 Weeks.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS31230-TGP252|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||85-1/4'' x 33''
over 2 years ago
Nine months ago I purchased a Professional SawStop 3hp, 220v Cabinet Saw for my shop. Setup was quick and easy and the saw is accurate and easy to use. The other day I was doing a blind cut, making a mortise jig. As i was about to lower the blade, it caught on something, shot the wood out of my hand about 20 feet. Before I knew what happened I felt pain in my middle finger. When I looked down the blade was nowhere to be seen and the saw was off.
The saw worked as advertised. And while I have seen the hot dog video, my injury was a little more severe. I received 4 stitches in my finger, but as sure as I am writing this, I know that without the Sawstop, the top of my middle finger would have been severed completely off.
No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen and any table saw is a dangerous tool.
As far as I am concerned this table saw is a bargain at twice the price.
Unrelated hint...make sure you have at least 3//8” clearance to the blade if you use something like an Incra mitre gauge or you’re going to be popping brakes and losing blades a lot.
Thank you for your interest in SawStop! In response to your question, you never want to use a table saw without dust collection because of the carcinogenic properties of the small dust particulates. That being said, keep in mind that your saw will come with the Dust Collection Blade Guard, which pushes dust to the back of the guard to a 2 1/2" port, which will further spread dust in the air. It's also not good for the saw's motor and other interior parts to have dust not being extracted.